Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paradise Paradise is offline

Default How do I revert from office 2007 menus to 2003 look and feel?

Thank you... I knew about these already... What I am looking for is
Microsoft to add the classic 2003 feature to thier product. I realize some
folks think the new look and feel is great , I hope the MS realizes that a
great deal of CUSTOMERS like the Classic menu's and built in MS options
should be available for them. After the money I just spent for this product
I am not going to pay more to fix it... Thanks again for the suggestion..

Mr Bill, Are you listeming?

"Luc" wrote:

Paradise,
Maybe this will make your life easier: