Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default one table slides under the other table in web preview

Note that Word has its limitations as an HTML editor. You would be better
off using an application designed for web page creation.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"bgormley" wrote in message
I'm using table for my web page layout with one table for the navigation
bar
on the left side and 2 tables in the body of the page. My problem is that
the
body table on the bottom slides under the nav bar when I do a "web page
preview". It looks perfect, though, before I do the preview. I can't find
what's making it do that. Is there some kind of "float" or spacing thing
can do to make it stay put?