ClassyIrish

Hi, I have followed all of the above, I have office 2003, this macro isn't
working, or I am not doing something correct. In the text form field, I am
selecting the second macro on entering and exiting. Do I need all four of
the macros? Or should I just go to 6.0 where it was 'just there'? I am
frustrated because of the concern that when hitting the enter key it gives a
line break and messes with the original form, I just want it to be easy, and
it doesn't seem to be. Any help would be so greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Marguerite

"daveocampo" wrote:

Hi,

I created a Word document template (.dot) with Form Fields, then I saved the
template in Protected mode and restrict the user to only allow Filling-In the
Forms Fields; however, if the user hits the Enter key, the form will generate
a line break and distort the standardized document template. Is there a
macro or function in Word to disable the Enter key in a .dot form field? If
not, maybe MS Offfice Development Team can add this feature to the Form Field
Propeties dialog box. Thanks!

David