Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default AS IF BY MAGIC.....DISAPPEARING ENDNOTE NUMBERS!

If you want to, I can take a look at the document. Send it to
.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"NJ-PROFESSOR" wrote:

When opening a saved document with dozens of endnotes I was shocked and
dismayed to find that after the first 20 numbers in the body of the document
the rest disappeared and tiny squares appeared in their place.
Curiously, the endnote citations with proper number appears at the end of
the document.
How can I get ALL of the endnote numbers to return instead of the empty boxes?
--------
Office 2003
Windows XP Home
--