Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vic007 Vic007 is offline

Default Problem with citation style

Hi.
I have the Office 2007 Professional, I'm a doctor and we usually use the
Vancouver System to cite any medical reference, according to the Uniform
Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals (URM) and the
American Medical Association Manual of Style. This mean we must cite like
this the Journal or Magazine Articles:

1. Wilcox RV. Shifting roles and synthetic women in Star trek: the
next generation. Stud Pop Culture. 1991;13:53-65.

A single cite number reference within the text and at the end, in the
reference section, we must put it this way:

- The corresponding number
-Author
-Article title
-Journal
-Year
-Volume
-Number
-Pages

I canĀ“t find this preset style within the Cite and Bibliography on the ribbon.

I could find this function pretty useful if it just included this Vancouver
Style. Is there any way to include it? or download it? or even make that
suggestion to the Office team so they put it on the following updates? I
guess there are many doctors that would be glad to be able to use this.

Thanks