Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen

Default Address book problem in 2007 Word

Using Outlook address book from the Beta 2007. I put the insert address
command on my QAT and then click the icon to open my address book but only
get the "paste" of whatever I last used on my clipboard.

"Patrick Schmid" wrote:

Can you tell us the exact steps you are using? Mainly how do you trigger
the insert address command?
Also, should your address book be an Outlook address book?

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

"Karen" wrote in message
:

Sorry, still working on finding out why when I use the insert address command
instead of my address book opening I get the last clipboard item pasted into
my doc. What's up?