macropod

Hi Suzanne,

Yes, that's true, but I believe the intention was to suppress the 0 and only
have the 'attachment' pages numbered.

Cheers

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
When there's just one page to be skipped, you can accomplish all of this

by
setting page numbering to start from 0.

so
all may benefit.

"macropod" wrote in message

Robert M. Franz (RMF) Wrote:
Hi laxonator

I could see one danger with this approach though: It does not really
change the page numbers, but simply displays something else. IOW: If
the
document has a TOC, or any cross-reference to a page number, the
reference will be "off": it will still point you to whatever a PAGE
field would show on such a page, and not what you calculate with PAGE
-1
etc.

Hi Robert, while that's certainly true, it'll generally work fine for
the case laxonator described. For cross-references, the same technique
could be applied to any PAGEREF fields. That only leaves TOCs which, I
admit, can't be corrected in this way. In fact the TOC page number
problem is one I've pointed out in other threads/forums.

Cheers

--
macropod