Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Converting Resume Wizard 2007 to 2003 Format - Everything went Wacky!!!!

There's no "converting" necessary. Just a Save As and change the file type.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"-=NINJA=-" wrote in message

Hi

I'm touching up my resume but am running in to the problem of most
business' can't accept .docx.

My resume is done in .docx using the resume wizard and one of the
templates. I am trying in vain to convert and save into 97-2003 mode,
but it just messes the whole thing up completely.

Of course the format for the resume wizard doesn't wanna allow you to
do anything to change the format of it once you change it. It makes
the line spacing different, and in the new office I don't even know
where the thing to change line spacing is

Any tips of suggestions would be a huge help and I thank in advance.

--
-=NINJA=-