Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default how can I make my letter address line single spaced?

You are using a paragraph style with inter-paragraph spacing to format your
address. Either create a style of your own without such spacing or apply one
of Word's built-in styles - by default Word's Normal and Inside Address
styles have no spacing (the latter being provided for addressee information)

single spacer wrote:
In word, the address line every time I hit enter (or return), it
double spaces, but when I type with word wrap, it is single spacing.
I want everything to single space.