Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Form field problems

Hi ?B?RG91Zw==?=,

I thinkthis is a simple problem.

I have a template with a few check boxes and a drop down box.
When a user checks the boxes and uses the drop down box, how do we 'finish'
the project and move on.
In other words, when the last form filed is used, how can I move on to the
rest of the document? Right now, I am toggling betwen allthe form fields.

I'm not sure I understand what you're looking for. Do you have an unprotected
section after the last form field? And if the user presses the TAB key does
focus not move to the unprotected section?

Which version of Word are we dealing with?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org