If you don't have any other fields in the document, you can Ctrl+A,
Ctrl+Shift+F9. This command will unlink all fields, however.

"?yvind Blom" wrote in message
om...
I have a word document with 150 pages and 250 images. All the images
are linked from a sub-directory to the document and not saved within
the file. I want to split this file into serveral smaller documents
that are
to be published in Sharepoint 2003 with each image saved within the
file, nor extracted or outside.

The images are graphics formatted with text wrap (float over text)?
The only way to edit or remove the links is to (remove the "float")
under image properties. It is therefore impossible to select the
entire document CTRL + A and remove all links.

My problem arises when trying to automate this process. During macro
recording the item "remove float" is blanked out !

Am I doomed spending weeks on word, selecting 250 images manually ??
Or does anyone have a nice macro to share.

Thanks
Oyvind