Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dj

Default How do I imbed 1 letter and evelope in one document?

Using Word 2003 for medical transcription work, I go through Tools, Letters
and Mailings, Envelopes and Labels after I have already typed up a letter
and the mailing address is automatically selected for the envelope. This
works great for one letter/envelope per document, but I'd like to put in
different letters and corresponding envelopes on the same document. Does
anyone have any ideas on how to do this? Thanks!