Sandra

Default Please Help Me! Superscript went crazy

I have a 500-page document. All endnotes were bracketed
example: [29] because I did not know how to use
superscript. Then, I read how to use it on this site.
It worked, but all the numbers withiin the text jumped up
too. (All the text moved,too) Stupidly, I then tried to
get rid of the brackets and just leave the supscripted
numbers. Wrong! Now I have NO endnotes. Instead, I have
0 90-90-90- replacing every single endnote and every
single number that falls within the text! I tried to use
the Undo arrow, but it says It Can't Undo. Please, is
there a way to go back to my original endnotes WITHOUT
the superscript?