Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How to check box in Word 2007 fax template?

I don't know about Word 2007, but this type of check box in previous
versions was created using a MacroButton field, which requires a
double-click.

"Rick" wrote in message
I recently converted to the Office 2007 suite. I am trying to check one of
the 'Action Requested' checkboxes on the Fax Cover Sheet-Professional
Design
downloaded from MS. None of the boxes will check. Am I missing something
or
are they only meant for a 'manual' checkmark?