Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I re-merge a specific letter on a monthly basis?

What happens when you try and attach a new datasource to the mail merge main
document?

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.
"SandyO" wrote in message
I used to do a mail merge each month using the same template (letter with
merge fields) and I only had to attach a new data file. My version has
changed to 2003, and now I cannot seem to reuse the same template and must
recreate it each time. Can anyone tell me how to save the template and
reuse
each month? Thank you!