Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jeff[_7_] Jeff[_7_] is offline

Default Data merged from 2007Access to Word shows ID # not correct data ne

When merging from a Access 2007 table to Word 2007, I cannot get the merged
field to display the proper data. It is only displaying the ID # of that
field. So rather than getting the Product name of "Widget", I'm getting "3"
which is the coresponding ID for widget. The product column in Access does
look up to another table but it is bound to the correct data so I see
"Widget" in the table not "3". It's only when it merges with Word that I see
"3" not "Widget"