Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
cj17 cj17 is offline

Default Deleting all but 1 table style from the table style gallery.

Hey Herb,

What a coincidence - I've had your Word Bible open on my desk for the last
two days solid!

I hadn't made the mental leap that Table Styles are managed by the same
section as Paragraph and Character styles so thanks for that.

Interestingly, whilst I can set the show/hide status of paragraph and
character styles using the manage styles dialog (Recommend tab), when I
attempt to do so for the Table Styles, the Show, Hide and Hide Until Used
buttons are greyed out.

I'll do some more digging and see if I can get round this!

Cheers

Christian

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

I assume you're talking about the Quick Style Gallery you see in the Styles
section of the Home ribbon tab, and when you click the More dropdown arrow
at the eastern edge of the Styles gallery in the Home ribbon tab.
Right-click the style you don't want showing, and choose Remove from Quick
Style Gallery.

You can also hide some styles using the Manage Styles dialog (Edit tab). To
get to this dialog, click the Manage Style button at the bottom of the
Styles pane.

Does this help? Or are you looking for something else?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word Bible

"cj17" wrote in message
Simple question

I want to remove every single table style except "Table Grid" from the
table
style gallery in Office 2007.

Can I do it?

Thanks!