Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How do I print a single-spaced 5-line address on an envelope?

Modify the paragraph formatting of the Envelope Address Style

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Lobdell" wrote in message
using Word 2007, how can I print a single envelope from a letter that
prints
the full 5 lines of the address single-spaced? I am getting only four
lines
of address, and they are printing double-spaced. The text in the letter
is
single-spaced, and I have verified that all line spacing-related options
in
the document reflect single-spacing and no lines added before/after
paragraphs.