Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I get two rows of tool bars.

With Word up to 2003 - Tools Customize Options Show standard and
formatting toolbars on two rows.
If the button is not available - try deleting or renaming the Word data key
in the registry - see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541
With Word 2007, the only toolbar is the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar). This
will only ever be a single row.

"Happy Louie" Happy wrote in message
Only have one row in Word tool bar. How do I get two? I right clicked on a
tool in tool bar, clicked customize, and clicked options. The check mark
and
show two rows of tool bars is blanked out. How do I correct.