Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Need help with footers.

It means to use the "Different Odd and Even" selection in setting up your footers. The assignment is meant to get you to practice what you learned
in the last lesson.

On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 3:31:08 AM UTC-4, Curzon88 wrote:
I'm doing an assignment and there is question about a footer I don't
understand.

Here's the question "Insert alternating footers with page numbers at the
outside margin and today's date on the inside margin."

What does that mean and how do I do that?

Thanks.