Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default TOC: Page number on left / Heading on Right

I haven't tried this, but what happens if you format your various ToC
Paragraph Styles to be right-to-left paragraphs?

On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 9:31:07 PM UTC-4, marshak wrote:
Hi all,

I am new to the forum (and field codes), and would love to get your
expertise on this issue.

I need to create a TOC where the Page number is on the left
and the Heading title is on the right.

For exampl:e
Page Title
1 Introduction
5 Procedures

I have created this code, but there is an error. Can anyone help me
with the code?

{ TOC \t "{ PAGE \* Arabic } { STYLEREF "Heading 1" } \f C \l "1" }

Thanks so much in advance!

You will be welcome.