Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default contested a divorce

I hope things go well for you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tdlee78" wrote in message
I appreciate your help I'm new to this and I didn't know about posting my
personal info would be a problem, I thought maybe some one could help on
it.
Thank you anyway and God Bless

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

We don't deal with content here and it's a REALLY bad idea to post your
personal email address in a public newsgroup. (Especially when you're
going
to post very personal information on the web.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tdlee78" wrote in message
I'm using Microsoft Word,my husband file for a divorce but stated we
have
no
debt (which we do have debt together), no children (but we have a son
that
is
7months old and his name is on the birth certificate). Also I have
proof
on
paper the true reasons why he left. But the real reason is because he
committed an adultery, abusive and abanded me while I was 3months
pregnant. I
need to know how to type a letter to the court concerning that I
contest
what
is written. Can yuo help me, if so my email address is

Thank you,