Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom

Default Change Font

On the Edit menu, click Replace. In the Find and Replace dialog box,
click the More button to expand the dialog (if necessary). In the
"Find what" box, type specification. In the "Replace with" box, type
^&; then click the Format button, click Font, and, at "Font style",
specify "Bold". Click OK. Then click Replace All.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gary''s Student" wrote in message
WIN XP
Word 2002

I have a small document (about 50 pages). I would like to search

the
document for the occurance of the word "specification" and change

the font to
bold.

I have tried to use Find/Replace but am having difficulty telling

Word that
only the replacement should be bold.

Thanks in Advance
--