Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Margin changing

I'm not clear on what "10-" means. Do you mean that the margin for the
subsequent lines starts to the left or to the right of the first line? In
either case, it sounds as if you have either a first-line or a hanging
indent. You should be able to identify either from the ruler or by going to
Format | Paragraph.

"tvmay2" wrote in message
Suddenly, in the middle of a doc, only the first line of a paragraph is at
the .5 margin.
the rest of the lines in the paragraph are at 10 -

I want the paragraph lines all on the same margin - how do I do this?

I've tried every 'help' keyword I can think of, and can't get all the
lines
on ONE .5 margin.