Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default combining lists in mail merge

Are these "office address lists" created in Word 2002/2003 mail merge?

Do you have Access or Excel?

If you have Access or Excel, can you please try to copy the two .mdb files
containing the data, open them in "datasheet" mode, and paste the result
into a new database table or spreadseet)

Otherwise, if that does not help, can you say whether or not you have
a. Access
b. Excel

Peter Jamieson
"visiondoc" wrote in message
I have two recipient lists created in mail merge by two different staff
members They are in the shared documents folder How do I merge or
combine
these two lists into one so that I can use it for a mailing?