Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

Default how can I insert the female symbol?

Thanks Jay

Luc Sanders
(MVP - PowerPoint)
"Jay Freedman" schreef in bericht
Hi Luc,

For future reference, in English versions the section of the font is
called "Miscellaneous Dingbats". (In English, "miscellaneous" and
"diverse" have almost the same meaning.)

In Word 2002/2003 you can type the number 2640 in the document and
press Alt+X to get the symbol.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 13 May 2006 11:55:48 GMT, "Luc"
wrote:

Sam,
Choose - Insert - Symbol - Arial font - section Dingbat Divers or in Dutch
Invoegen - symbool - Lettertype Arial - deelverzameling Dingbat divers.
Same
thing applies to Times New Roman.

--
Luc Sanders