Think.Ng.

Hi Suzanne,

Opening print preview and closing it will refresh all fields.

For example, if you have Field A and want Field A's contents to appear in,
say the Footer section, give Field A a bookmark name, Insert Field A as a
bookmark field in the Footer, and then do the open print preview, close print
preview thing.

This isn't elegant, but it does work. I'm going to be posting a long message
next as I'm having troubles with forms as well. If someone else can offer a
more elegant solution for this problem that would be great. Better still, if
someone can help me with my general field and macro problems, coming up next.
Thanks.

"s7o7b7" wrote:

Is there a way to get Text Form Fields in Microsoft Word to automatically
prepopulate - if it's a field asking for information being inputted in an
earlier field? For example, in Adobe Acrobat's fields, you can have the same
information appear mulitiple times in the document simply by using the same
name for a field.