Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Delta223 Delta223 is offline

Default Mail merge will not print!

Hi,

I am having problems trying to print address labels (the standard Avery 5160
variety) Here is an example file + excel data sheet used for the mail merge:

http://www.filedropper.com/12509testmailmerge2

You will notice that the labels have been set as the correct size (Avery
5160) and the excel data seems to display correctly.

However, it will not print. We have tried printing on 3 different printers
without success. On one of the pritners that had an LCD, the error message on
the printer said "FEED LETTER." One the otehr 2 printers the error light just
went on.

Any idea what the problem is? I am using Word and Excel 2007 on WIndows 7.