Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
b.reece

Default How to allow typing in table automatically to go to next row

I would like to be able to create a table with multiple rows. When i start
typing in the first row and reach the end of the line, I want the typing to
automatically drop to the next row without the table expanding. I want it to
act exactly like normal typing, only to drop each line into its own row. The
typing would just drop down instead of expanding the row. I have no idea how
to do this, and there appears to be no help on how to accomplish this task in
the help menu. Thanks.