Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Default Just "Saved" over my document....Can I get original back???

If you have 'Always create backup' checked on Tools Options Save, then
the folder containing the file will also contain a file called 'Backup of
..... .wbk' containing the file as it was when you opened it.

Failing that, and if you have the file still open, display the undo list and
select everything -- that will work depending on how many individual changes
you made between the original and the version you saved.

Failing that ... well you do make back-ups, do you not?

Otherwise, pour yourself an expensive scotch, make a wry face, think of
Buddha, ... etc.

"RealtorMan" wrote in message
I just "Saved" over my document accidently. Can I get my original document
back??? (I meant to "Save As" to create a separate document!!!)
--
RealtorMan in Greenwood, SC