Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Powell[_2_] David Powell[_2_] is offline

Default Help! Help content lost (links to 2010?) - 2007 user

Thanks - this is also useful. Online Help is obviously still 'out there'.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

The "front page" of the Word 2007 VBA help is at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb244391.aspx rom which you
can drill down to whatever topic you need. The object model reference
for Office 2007 (that is, the methods and properties that apply to all
Office apps and not just to Word) starts at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ice.12%29.aspx.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 21:31:01 -0700, David Powell
wrote:

When I try to get online Help from Word, I see a page which has the new
Office logo for 2010. The framework for Help is provided, but there is no
content under any of the headings. ("No results available").
This was from a VBA page, so I was seeking Word Developer help.
If I right-click the title "Word Developer Help" and paste the URL property,
I get:
http://office2010.microsoft.com/clie...V&Version=1 2
But I'm running Office 2007. I also have Office 2003 installed.

How can I get help for Word 2007?

.