Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bob Buckland ?:-\)

Default How do I get medical terms in speech to text?

Hi Squib,

The MS Office dictation software learns from your training (i.e. practicing with text that would contain the type of terms you'd
want to use).
The Nuance 'Dragon Naturally Speaking' products on the other hand, including those they now have with their purchase of the
Dictaphone company, are tailored to Medical/Healthcare support
http://www.nuance.com/healthcare/
http://www.nuance.com/naturallyspeaking/medical/

========
"squib" wrote in message ...
How do I get medical terms in speech to text in word?
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview