Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IVAN IVAN is offline

Default Can "square" pictures be in line with text?

I actually made an instruction manual in word in which the pictures I
inserted are in "square" -with white round grips an a green one at the top-
formating and at the same time are "in-line" with text. If you ask me I don't
know how I achieved this. Does any one know how to reproduce this result?
Please correct me if I am wrong: The "square" formatted pictures or images
use up less memory resouces than the "in-line" formatted -the ones with black
grips-.
Regards.