Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
J Weir[_2_] J Weir[_2_] is offline

Default Short cut keys lost, QAT lost , bullet indents change

Thanks for your posts -- I really appreciate your assistance.
QAT AND SHORT CUT KEYS LOST
I have been having inconsistent results -- I wil try to confirm exactly what
is happening before responding - possibly in a day or two.

BULLET INDENTS CHANGING ON THEIR OWN
I am also still having troulbe with indents on bullets - I have tried to
create a new set using the built in styles as the base and setting the
indents via the number dialog but still with no success.

I will perhpas try again to get rid of unwanted styles with the Add=in you
advised - failing that I am tempted to get Word reinstalled to get a totally
clean set of styles.

Can you advise, in setting up bullet styles:
- Is it essentail that the indentes for the styles are set up in the
multilevel list dialog?
- If so, is there a particular sequence that definition steps need to be
done in eg what gets done in the paragraph dialog and what gets done in the
multilevel list?

tHANKS

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

If you open the original template as a document, via the Open dialog box,
then can you make use of the style and its keyboard shortcut?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"J Weir" wrote in message
It is not just with the new version - the shortcusts are lost for the
current
version when I open a new document based on the tempalte.

"J Weir" wrote:

I have assigned short cut keys to a set of styles in my Wrod 2007
template.

When I save the template as a new version, the short cut key assignments
are
lost.

Any help please?