Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
adshansel adshansel is offline

Default Graphics printing on the wrong page in booklet

I know someone asked this question a year ago, but I was hoping that there
has been a fix since then, or at least a suggestion to what I should do with
my booklet. When I print my booklet, my graphics are transposed to the
opposite page. I have a lot of graphics! and my book let is 67 pages! If I
had known of the problems beforehand, I may have tried to use a different
program. I would appreciate any help anyone can give!