klam

Hi Jezebel,

Thx a mint...it worked of course. My little mind had tried "Lower" with the
text but could not think of trying applying "Raised" to the bullet. You've
done it again!

cheers, klam

"Jezebel" wrote:

You need to raise the bullet a little. On the Bullets and Numbering dialog,
select Customize, then Select Font. On the Character Spacing tab, select
Raised from the Position drop-down. Experiment to find the right amount.

"klam" wrote in message
Hi all,

I have set up my List Bullets properly from a reference from this site so
that I only need to change the levels (Alt Shift ). This has been

working
great and has saved me HOURS.

However, when I made a bulletin with font size 26, the bullets do not line
up with the mid-point (centre of the text), it is very close to the bottom

of
the text. I tried using Font-Char Spacing-Lowered, but that doesn't do

the
trick (W2K).

Any suggestions on how to get the bullet to line up with the centre of the
text (e.g., instead of looking like this "_blah blah" it looks like this
"-blah blah")?

tia, klam