Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Zachary Turner

Default Indent / Page Layout misbehavior?

Here are two images of the same document:

http://hosted.planetether.net/Page1.jpg
http://hosted.planetether.net/Page2.jpg

The only difference in the state of the document between the two images
is where the cursor was. In the first image notice it is on the
paragraph under Section 4.5. In the second image it is on the
paragraph under Section 4.4. You can tell by the blue line that the
paragraphs are not lined up, even though both of them are see that both
of them are set exactly to 0.5". Why is this? I notice that the
shaded part of the ruler is different on both pages. But when I'm on
one page and drag the shaded part to the left or right, this in effect
changes the shaded area on the OTHER page by exactly the same amount.
So the net result is that the paragraphs are still not aligned.

Does anyone know what's gonig on?

Thanks