Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

Default In Word I am unable to type the same key more than once. Ideas?

Is it "won't" type two characters in a row, or won't without a delay? If
the later, go to Control PanelAccessility Options and turn off "filter"
keys.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

dressagerider wrote:
When typing I inadvertently hit some key. A message came up(
uncertain as to the message) and I thought I just Xed it out. NO. Now
I am unable to type a single character more than once. (i.e. can't
type puddle - will not allow two "d"'s in a row. Any suggestions?