Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rashelle Rashelle is offline

Default Please Help, regarding labels

I went ahead and listened to all the demos to familiarize myself with how to
merge my data on Excel of customer names to word for labels for mailing. I
was able to complete all the steps but when I get to the last step to preview
the labels prior to printing them. The layout is all unorganized. At first I
created my list with headers such as, Name, Last Name, Number, City, State
and Zip on an excel worksheet. When I went to view my mail merge receipent I
no longer saw Name ( which is first name) . Then I go and preview my labels,
only the first name is displayed and not the last name .
I would like it to read;
John Doe
555 Wimber Road
Orlando, Fl 32708