Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Linda RQ Linda RQ is offline

Default Inserting fields from Excel

Hi Everyone,

Using Office 2003 which is new to me. I have an excel sheet with Name,
Number 1, Number 2, Faciliy as column headers. I would like to insert these
fields on word documents. I have 300 records and will have 300 word
documents with these fields on them. All fields will go on one document
which is set up as a table with the same field names.

I have tried to play around using mail merge but it's not working out very
well. I think I did something similar using mail merge a few years ago but
I was using Office 2000 and the mail merge seems to have changed a bit.

Thanks,
Linda