Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Why does my text turn red and underlined?

It seems as if you have inadvertently enabled the Track Changes feature.
Turn it off and accept all changes made. See
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html. If
you are using Word 2007, the corresponding commands are on the Review tab of
the ribbon.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"GAPROF55" wrote in message
In the middle of many Word documents, suddenly my text is red and
underlined
and there are formatting messages to the right. These messages are not
invisible but print out with the document, which is not what I want. I am
unable to make this start once it begins happening. If you can, please
tell
me how to disable this feature. Thanks!
--
SB