Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
No Name

Default Replace an image with another one

That's what I thought, but it is just not happening here. Don't know why.

I decided to give up and just use the old image. Thanks.

Jeff

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
If you select the picture and then use Insert | Picture | From File,
the new one should replace the old one in the same position and at
the same size. In Word 2007, it's even easier: right-click and choose
Change Picture.

wrote in message
Using Word 2002 in XP
I hate to ask a stupid question, but is there a way to replace an
existing image in a Word document with a different one? The reason
I as is because when I delete the present one and then insert the
new one, the new image goes into a different location and covers the
text below it, etc. Is there a trick to doing this so the new image
goes where the old one was? Jeff