Peter Jamieson

but what if we need to make the change
for all users?

I don't know - either you already have facilities for distributing global
changes to user registries (e.g. via a software management system, which I
can't help you with), or I think you will have to contact Microsoft Customer
Services for that one.

Will it work if we add the Key into HKLM?

It didn't work when I tried it here.

Peter Jamieson
"mrm_bc" wrote in message
This KB is great for the current user but what if we need to make the
change
for all users? Will it work if we add the Key into HKLM?

"Alan Wilson" wrote:

Peter: many thanks; exactly what I needed.

Alan

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

See

Peter Jamieson

"Alan Wilson" Alan wrote in message
There is now a prompt when a mail merge document is loaded, to allow
the
SQL
insert: I want to bypass the prompt. Security is set to low, but that
doesn't
help. How can that prompt be removed?