Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mollymalone mollymalone is offline

Default Outlined Lists - too large indent

Perfect, Stefan - Thank you so much!

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

See the "Equalizing the space" section in the article at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/NumberAlignment.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"mollymalone" wrote in message
The list applied to esisting text was going fine until I reached

level 3 in
the primary numbers 1-9. At that point the second iline was not

indented
evenly under the first, it was out some.

Then when I reached Level one #10 -12, they were fine with only one

level.

#13, level 2 had a tab after 13.1... that I cannot change under

customize,
the measurements read the same as the primary numbers spacing, which

leads me
to believe the double digit 13 is causing this tab.

I can almost see the problem but fixing it is boggling my brain. and

this
document is being waited on.

Any help is appreciated.