Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Mail Merge - spaces between fields

Thank you, I never thought about doing it that way, I was so stuck
doing it the other way.

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 10:59:02 -0700, Rae Drysdale
wrote:

Isn't this a real pain! I just add all the items one after another - Title,
Initials, Surname, Address1 etc - and then close the box. After closing you
can click between the chevrons and add spaces. However, iyou can use the
Address Block and match the items with Microsoft's titles. I don't really
find this any quicker, however. Does this help?