Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lizajane90 lizajane90 is offline

Default Letterhead: background as placeholder only (not printed)

I'm working in Word 2003. I've created two identical letterhead templates
that only have one difference. In the first, I want the background to print.
In the second, I do NOT want the background to print so I can print it to
actual pre-printed letterhead paper.

I inserted the jpg background in headers & footers. When I go to Tools,
Options and try turning off the "drawing objects" and "background colors and
images" it does it for all of Word, not just one specific document. Is this
possible? I've read nearly all the the posts here and can't find an answer.
What am I missing?

Please help. Thanks in advance.