Frank Drost

Default Blocking codes in print layout from showing up on the screen

First of all, let me thank all of you who have replied to
my previous queries. I have found this "forum" very
useful and very helpful.

Next, my question.
I have several codes in my paper that I have created
myself. E.g.
{"Fig 2.1. Schematic diagram of energy flows" \f U
\l "1" }
In print layout, I see all these codes, but it does mean
that the following text is shifted downwards and
therefore does not line up properly the way I want it.
What is on the screen will be different then when I print
it. How can I switch these lines of so that I don't see
them anymore (but they still should be there, and should
work too), and the following texts shifts up again?

Thanks.