Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Mail Merge all things to one page

Without seeing your template, I can't be sure, but I have created some very
complex reports in Access. In most of those cases, there was absolutely no
way that it could have been done using mailmerge.

Another alternative would be to use a couple of mailmerges, a formletter
merge and a catalog (or directory) merge and then use a macro to combine the
relevant parts of the catalog or directory merge with the documents created
by formletter merge.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Contro" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks for your reply!

If only I could use a report; the document is in a complex template
which I do not think can be replicated in an Access Report.

I'm sure there is a way to get this working okay. I will need it for
another grade card, but only on another template.

Please keep the help coming!

Thank you once more.

Contro.