Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Contro

Default Mail Merge all things to one page

Hi again, Cindy,

I'm very sorry, I think I didn't look at your example well enough, and
only saw the bottom part which said "How to format key fields"; I
wrongly assumed you had misunderstood my problem, and thought it was
the format of the mail merge that was causing my woes.

I've looked at the example, and indeed your message, again and realised
I read it all wrong! I'm sorry for that; I guess I was not as alert
since it was a Saturday (I'm sticking to that excuse!).

Thank you very much, I'll try out that example on Tuesday when I'm back
with the database, and will let you know the results! I don't know why
some of the old code isn't there anymore, but I'm guessing the "1"
mentioned is just a way of expressing that the keys match. At any
rate, if it works, that is all that matters!

Thank you once again. I'll be sure to let you know!

Hope you, and Doug, have had, or are having, a good weekend :-)

Contro.