Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Contro

Default Mail Merge all things to one page

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for your help. I have tried what you said, but still get the
same problem. I'm going to try breaking down my merge to make sure it
would work on a simple example, and that it's not something I'm doing
wrong later on (something I should have done earlier perhaps!).

I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I'll get there!

Thanks again!

Contro.

Try setting the mail merge type to Catalog (or Directory if this is
2002/2003). That should remove any "next page" stuff that you haven't
manually entered into the main merge document.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org